Stay in Aberdeenshire in historic, first-class accommodations and play links jewels along Scotland's scenic Northeast Coast. Package experience includes sixth oldest golf course in the world - Royal Aberdeen, classic Cruden Bay Links and highly-acclaimed Trump International Golf Links located among the dunes along the North Sea. This trip also includes round on Carnoustie Championship Course to top off a great golf experience!
This Aberdeenshire - Northeast Coast Classic Golf Experience package includes:
- 4 nights accommodations at historic Meldrum Country Hotel & Club
- Scottish breakfast each morning
- Golf rounds:
- Royal Aberdeen - One of the oldest courses in the world - and one of the finest
- Cruden Bay - Classic links along the North Sea and Top 10 in Scotland
- Trump International Golf Links - Natural setting along Great Dunes of Scotland Northeast Coast
- Carnoustie Championship Course - Must play British Open venue with great challenge
- Rental van (self drive)
- Applicable package taxes
From $424.00 USD per person/per day.
Package cost based on double occupancy accommodations. Extra nights available. Other courses available.
Caddie fees and trolley carts (if required) additional.
Package reference #941425
Not quite what you're looking for? Contact a Golf Zoo Scotland Golf Vacation Specialist for first-hand knowledge of Scotland areas, accommodations, courses and attractions to assist with a custom trip plan!